Happiness is a gift. Sharing laughter, moments and happening with friends. The best way to be happy is to do things which are really unusual.
So here is the video that best explains what happiness really is.
Why practice happiness?
According to research, happiness actually improves other aspects of our lives. Here is an overview of some of the good stuff that research has linked to happiness.
- Happiness is good for our health: Happy people are less likely to get sick, and they live longer.
- Happiness is good for our relationships: Happy people are more likely to get married and have fulfilling marriages, and they have more friends.
- Happy people make more money and are more productive at work.
- Happy people are more generous.
- Happy people cope better with stress and trauma.
- Happy people are more creative and are better able to see the big picture.
BE BUDOY! HAHAHHAHA (kiddin')
Credits: Why practice happiness