Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Welcome 2015


This maybe a late post for January 1st but still I want to welcome 2015 in a big warm hug :)

This year is better not to start all over again but to find the better version of you. New year doesn't always means NEW ME but rather it means changing your negative attitudes, making things right, improve what you've done on the past year, making new memories, open to new opportunities and accept new challenges. There's no need to go back to the starting point instead continue your journey and be more mature, open-minded, righteous and a better person. The new year also indicates on moving on, forgiving and forgetting. What happen last year which hurt you so badly, just leave them behind. A new aura of goodness is a must.

This year I promise to do my very best in everything. Always be thinking on the cause and effect of my decisions and be more sensitive towards people who might I bump to. I won't be making any new list of new years resolution for resolutions can be made throughout the year and on the next year.

Enjoy your year guys! :* Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment