Saturday, March 14, 2015

Entry no. 4

Because of my love issues I became poetic lols...



I tried my best not to cry
but my tears don't mind.
I tried my best to be strong
but I think im dead a long time ago.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


He seems to care
He seems to love me the same
He seems to... he seems...


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


How long will I suffer?
How long will I forget?
How long will I watch you smiling for someone new?
How long will I still care when in fact you don't care?
How long will I miss you? 
How long will I need you?
How long will I still love you?
and How long will I can say, "I'm completely over you" ?
How long? please tell me how long?




No comments:

Post a Comment